Mutton :- 1kg
Onions :- 8 (Medium size)
Ginger Garlic Paste :- 2 Tbsp
Green chillies :- 4
Coriander :- 2 tspn
Garam Masala :- 2 Tbsp
Turmeric :- 1 tspn
Red chilli Powder:- 2 Tspn
Salt :- As per your Discretion
Coconut Powder (Macaroon) :- 4 tspn
Oil :- 1 cup
Potatoes :- 2 (Medium size)
Cashews :- 50 Grams
- Make a Paste with Green chillies and Coriander.
- Apply Ginger-Garlic paste on Mutton.
- Cook the Mutton in Pressure cooker till the Mutton tenderize.
- Cut the Onions (vertically) and fry them till they turn crispy.
- Slight heat the coconut powder in pan.
- Now grind these Onions and coconut Powder.
- Put 4 Tspn oil in a deep cooking pot (kadhai) add 4 Cut Onions ,Green chilli-Coriander paste ,Ginger-Garlic paste and 2 Tbsp Garam Masala and saute.
- Add Turmeric,Red chilli Powder and salt and mix well with Mutton.
- Keep stirring the Mixture until it loses water and eventually becomes Dry.
- Decorate with cashews , fried Onions and potatoes.